Dec 1, 2009

sad

so much of poetry seems to ebb from poignancy.to explain that his girl informed that shes marrying some rich mr that her parents set up,a fairly unsophisticated friend of mine texts so.around three in the morning i should add-

i gave her a rose and told her i love her.she told me i need to think big. i asked what she wanted .she asked for a cauliflower.just then a vegetable vendor came by rolling his small cart which had just one cauliflower.he gave it to her.she took it happily and sat on his cart.he wheeled her away.she dint even look back.he looked back and gave me a grin.the grin stole my christmas.

i shudder to think what fairly sophisticated minds ,sharp ones at that,will come up with when they are sad.my guess is a simple one liner

3 comments:

Ketan said...

Report to romanticism has its rewards. Like, you could be that vegetable vendor! ;)

But interesting sms, indeed!

Ketan said...

*resort. Sorry, I type using my cell phone with T9 mode on.

diaboli said...

i rather i dont get involved in the scene at all mr.ketan